Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sharing my past...

After several attempts to edit the format of my corner, I've come to realise that I can't share my experiences with Volkswagens without sharing the projects that I have previously owned...

It would be a crime not to introduce my good ol' MK3 VR6 conversion. This project started in 1996 with her purchase in a barebones 1.8L CL model platform. After many years of upgrades, unnecessary modifications, and countless sets of new shoes... $60,00 revealed her ultimate prime and beauty! Oh... how I miss her so much!

In 2003, I purchased my second VW, a 1999 B5 Passat GLX from a fellow VW enthusiest, Stargazer.

This is my current project, a 2004 MK4 Golf TDI GLS with R32 Aristo wheels, KW Variant-1 coilovers, OEM GTI tail-lights, and Deisel Tuner Box. I have a OEM 337 Special Edition body kit and exhaust to compliment the wheels... I'll post pictures when it arrives!

I have big plans for my Golf TDI... as I eagerly await the expiry of her factory warranty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home