Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Spyshots of my new TDI's bodykit!

I was tempted, but it was hard to keep this secret until the first VW club get togethers in late spring or summer. Here are a few sneak peak shots of my new body kit which I installed on Sunday in my driveway while friends used my garage bays for maintenance work on their MK3 Golfs.



The rest of the kit is in transit from San Francisco and should be arriving soon. I also managed to get my hands on a brand new 337 exhaust from Denon Performance. Now for my next mod... anyone got a used R32 powertrain for sale? LOL...



Later that evening, I took the opportunity to unwind my garden hose and wash down the garage bays. All the brake grease and dust just rinsed right out... god bless my friends who advised me to roll a few coats of industrial sealant which prevents stains and dirt setting into the concrete. I'll have to early summer to power wash my driveway to roll sealant on that too. Next garage item on my wishlist... a heavy duty heater to work in the cold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diesel is for wankers

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home