Wednesday, February 22, 2006

4-Motion Envy...

The one thing that annoys me most are people who excessively babies their beloved cars and do not use them for it's fullest potential. Reminded me of when I used to have my MK3 Golf VR6, I built it for enthusiastic driving... not simply to sit there and look pretty. I built it to have fun! (Picture Below: DCI Annual Spring BBQ)



Anyways, the reason for this entry was how envious I was of a friend's brother who was having a blast in a East Coast snow storm with his R32.



Way to go R32Argent... work the 4-Motion system! Lately, I've seen so many people on Vortex complaining of rock chips and dirtying their R32s. I understand that the R32 (my all time favorite VW) was a limited production model... but come on... live a little eh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home