Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Go Team CANADA!

Go Canada Go...



Today is the beginning of the quarter finals in Men's Ice Hockey! Elimination time...

Olympic Hockey is a great excuse to call in sick or ditch work early to watch. As a diehard hockey fan, I desparately scrambled home as quickly as I could during my lunch break to watch the game on my 100" projection screen at home! The unfortunate part is that my lunch break is almost over and I have to go back to work for a workshop this afternoon. Hmmm... do I skip out of work on a sick call?

Hope we can beat Russia this afternoon!

On a VW related note... I've managed to acumulate about 100 km since filling B20 bio-diesel in my TDI. I must admit, I've been a little anxious about the possibility that it may dislodge a lot of build up in my fuel system and clog up my fuel filter. By the grace of VW gods, I've encountered absolutely no problems yet. The car is still running very smoothly and I've noticed no loss or lagging when accelerating.

Because of today's exciting hockey game, I'll have to postpone my trip to VM Autohaus until tomorrow. Hockey comes first... even over Volkswagens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home