Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Final Decision... Watching As Time Ticks Away

I decided to leave work a little earlier than usual today. I had made my final decision and was on my way to purchase the Tissot PR50 Chronograph as my new replacement watch.

Reaching this decision was relatively easy as I view the Seiko was a far inferior product. There was no way I could justify paying anywhere near their over inflated MSRP pricing for either the Kinetic models or $100-200 more for the light-weight Titanium series.

Despite the failure of my last watch, I still felt that the Tissot was a far superior product with a higher level of craftmanship. My orginal plan was to purchase the the model which had silver guages on a black dial. In a last minute change, I chose to go with the silver on silver model. I really felt that this model presented with a more distinctiveness from it's water-damaged predecessor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home