Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Painted Sideskirts & Chrysler Ownage

I decided to take a little drive over to RD Motorsports in Surrey this afternoon. During my visit, I recieved great news... the side skirts will be ready for pick up tomorrow! It seems everything is falling into place and in time for this weekend's barbeque in Seattle.

On my way home, I decided to take a small detour to the Bio-Diesel Station in Delta to top off my half empty fuel tank. While I was filling my car, a late model Chrysler LHX pulled up to the opposite pump. The owner jumped out and proceeded to fill bio-diesel into his gas powered vehicle.

Within moments the Jamaican-born gas station attendant lept over the inside counter while yelling "STOP FILLING MON!" It was too late... he Chrsyler owner had filled his tank with approximately 25% bio-diesel. He just stood there frozen without emotion, albeit feeling quite embarassed. The station attendant says, "So mon, when did Chryslers begin making TDI's?!? Can you not read the signs on the pump... diesel fuel only!"

As I finished filling up and was getting ready to leave, I overheard him on the phone with his Chrysler dealership, "What do I do now?"

Despite chuckling under my breath, I felt sorry for the guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home