Friday, April 07, 2006

The Twelfth Hour...

Twelve hours left until our departure to the 2006 Annual Dubglomerate Club International's Barbeque! I anticipate that we'll have a lot of fun during this drive down.

I've already gotten the heads up that their has been an increase in police speed patrols on the I-5 from friends who went down to Seattle today. I am hoping that my newly acquired Motorola FRS Radios will prove useful with heads up from the faster drivers.



We'll be meeting tomorrow at 8:00 am at a secretly determined starting point in Surrey, BC. I've spent the better part of the evening, washing, waxing and detailing the car in preparation. The car's services (60,000 km) has been completed re: fuel filter, cabin filter, oil change. My overnight luggage, passports, and maps have already been pre-loaded into the car!

Here is the map of our route (courtesy of Stargazer's page):



I'll post pictures upon my return home on Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home