Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Letter To Westminster Volkswagen

The following is a letter which I wrote reflecting today's experience with the service department at Westminster Volkswagen:

To: Management of Westminster Volkswagen,

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to your service team, in most particular Robbie (my service advisor). I had called your service department and reported having vehicle difficulties on May 8, 2006. The folks in your service department quickly validated my frustrations and expressed concerns regarding the safety of the vehicle and it's drivability. Within minutes of calling, I was scheduled for a service appointment for the next day.

Upon arriving for my service appointment,I informed Robbie that it was extremely important that I have the service completed before noon or be issues a courtesy vehicle. I needed a source of dependable transportation to as I work at several hospital sites within the Lower Mainland. Despite only having partially completed the diagnosis of the problem, the car was promptly returned to me washed and vaccumed at 11:00 am. Inside the car, I found a complimentary newspaper and a bottle of spring water. She apologized for not being able to complete the service due to parts needing special ordering and had been well aware of my time restraints with work. I was also informed that all of the car's problems would be fully covered under warranty. I was rescheduled for a second service appointment next week to have all the remaining repairs completed.

I have brought my car into many different dealerships since first owning a Volkswagen in 1996. I have to say that the service I received today was absolutely exceptional and deserved recognition. Please share my thanks to your service team and especially Robbie for all her help.

Once again, thank you very much for knowing how to deliver exceptional customer service. It was a wonderful reminder why I came back in 2004 to purchase another Volkswagen.

Sincerely, Robert Tang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home