Friday, May 12, 2006

My Incredibly Busy Week

Unfortunately, I have not been able to post much this week due to an incredibly busy week. For some strange reason, the flow of psychiatric patients in my ER department significantly increased. Of the five work days this week, I found myself staying late until around 8 pm for catch up work or requests for consultations near the end of the day.

Last evening, I made a frantic last minute run to the Costco in Bellingham to look for a birthday present for my wife. I had initially intended to purchase her a new digital camcorder. However, the price for the Panasonic 3CCD model was more expensive in the United States. After shopping around, I decided to purchase her an 11-cup Cuisinart Food Processor for $149.99 USD. The MSRP for the same model here in Canada was $389.99! Even after the currency exchange, it puzzles me how there is such a huge price difference.

In celebration of my wife's 26th birthday, we had lunch at White Spot, and out to Lougheed Wonton for chinese dinner with her parents.

I better sign off now, as I've got a pre-natal class tomorrow at Douglas College and a barbeque with some friends in the evening. Check back tomorrow for my next entry and some photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home