Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Andrew, His Hotwheels and XBox 360

It's been nearly three months since my last entry and my son Andrew has now reached 8 weeks old. It would be an understatement to say that he has kept me extremely busy. Even when I do get some free time, I find myself wanting to spend it all with him.

Luckily, he and I have discovered many similar special interests which I consider important in father & son bonding which include:

1. Collecting Hot Wheels (we have reached over 250 cars);
2. Collecting Pampers "Gift to Grow" ponts (130 pts so far);
3. Watching the Golf Channel.



Yesterday, we won the ultimate jack pot! I recieved a telephone call from a friend offered Andrew and I the opportunity of a lifetime to purchase an unopened XBox 360 Premium Console at an absurd price of $125 CAN. Needless to say, we immediately jumped at the chance.

According to my friend, he had brought his orginal XBox 360 back to Futureshop for an immediate exchange due to some sort of manufacturer's defect. Three weeks later, his doorbell rang. Microsoft had sent him a new console via UPS in error without realizing that Futureshop had already provided him with a replacement.

Talk about perfect timing as it was a nice birthday gift to myself! Andrew and I are really enjoying Tiger Woods 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home