Monday, March 20, 2006

CG-Locks - It's the newest trend!

Since acquiring my MK4 Golf TDI, I've upgraded to KW coilovers and added a beefy rear sway bar in an effort to make my car feel more like my old MK3 VR6. Even with all the small upgrades, I still miss the superglued feeling in my old adjustable race seats and the harnesses.



I first took note of the CG-Lock system from a good buddy Alexi during his time working for HPA Motorsports. Upon his return from the 2006 SEMA Show, I noticed a metal clip which was attached to his stock seat belt. I was blown away once I was explained how it was able to reproduce the racing harness feel. After a few test drives with the CG-Lock device, I quickly became a believer.



As I was surfing the internet today, I noticed that another good friend (Stargazer) had ordered one and was very happy with the CG-Lock product. I'll have to order one for myself tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home