Thursday, April 13, 2006

Canucks Eliminated

Tonight was a very sad night for all Vancouver hockey fans. The Canucks lost against the San Jose Sharks 5-3 tonight in their battle for the eighth and final playoff berth for the Stanley Cup.

I really do not know what to say. I feel really disappointed and betrayed as a fan. The Canucks were billed as one of top contenders to win the Stanley Cup this year. This was supposed to be our year and it's not going to happen now. I could act as if I was in denial and lay blame on the many factors which contributed to their demise. Midway through this season, we became injury plagued and experienced multiple losing slumps.



The Canuck's next and last game of the season is against the Colorado Avalanche, I'll still be watching it. What will the off-season bring? Trades? Management changes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home