Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My New Search Begins

After installing my lower OEM 337/R-Line body kit, it has now become apparent that my car does not look complete without a trunk spoiler. This realization came to me during tonight's dinner with my friend Nick.

He said, "Rob... your car looks great! But it's missing something." After a few minutes of silence, he replies, "You need a spoiler to finish up the look. The roof line seems out of place with the lower part of the car. The bottom flares out... but the top looks too narrow. You need a spoiler!"



Soon after returning home, I compared pictures of my car and those with spoilers on VW Vortex. I have to admit that I totally agree with Nick's opinion. *Sigh* Now I embark on a new search to find an OEM MK4 337/R32/GTI upper hatch spoiler. I've already have a few good leads from classifieds section of the VW Vortex.

I also plan to call Denon Performance tomorrow to inquire the whereabouts/status of my long awaited OEM 337 exhaust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home