Friday, April 14, 2006

Exhausting Frustration

Day three of my extended long weekend was marred with feelings of frustration. I still had not recieved any updated news regarding the arrival of my OEM 337 exhaust from Denon Performance. During my telephone conversation, I was told by the owner that he had failed to follow-up with the order.

After venting on the phone, I was promised a definate answer by next Tuesday (following the Easter holidays). I have been waiting for almost eight weeks for the exhaust and had initially hoped to have had it installed well before the Dubglomerate Club International's barbeque on April 8th.

The picture below is a used exhaust system which is nearly identical to the one I have ordered:



Despite being a longtime customer of their shop, they are notoriously known for disorganization, long delays on special orders and poor customer service. However, the benefits with them is that you are always guaranteed to recieve the lowest quotes/prices for parts.

I have no worries that I will recieve the part, but question when it will arrive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some better news next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home