Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Good News! My Muffler Is Coming!

After a few weeks of increased frustration, I finally recieved some great news from Ron at Denon Performance. He called to let me know that my OEM 337 exhaust had been ordered and should be arriving within the week.

I was also worried by unconfirmed rumours within the local Volkswagen scene that Denon was going to close the business without any notice. After confronting Ron, he was quick to assure me that the shop would not be going anywhere anytime soon.



It was a welcomed sign of relief as I had order the exhaust using a pre-existing four hundred dollar credit with them. I was pretty worried of the possibility of losing the credit note if the shop was to close.

While chatting, Ron informed me that the exhaust system would not be a direct bolt onto my car. This was due to a difference with the downpipe between my 1.9L TDI and 337 1.8L turbo motor. This isn't any devestating news to me. I'll just have to fabricate a small adapter piece to complete the final installation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home