Friday, April 21, 2006

Mast Discount & Great Service

As promised by PG Performance, my special ordered replacement antenna mass arrived today. The final price for the mast and the antenna came out to $140 CAN + taxes due to my discount from the Volkswagen Drivers Of Vancouver Club.

Like every other time I've visited the shop, I am greeted by both owners (Paul Sr & Jr) with their crazy antics, sexual induendos and hilerious insults. I've got to give kudos to them as they've maintained great customer service which is nothing short of a class act for many years.

A great example occurred during yesterday's visit. As Paul Sr returned to the shop wth several boxes of take-out pizza, he invited me to join in on their informal dinner!

On another note, I recieved great news from Denon Performance today! My brand new OEM 337 exhaust finally arrived at their shop and is ready for pick up.

With the 10 kilometer Vancouver Sun Run and Greek Easter celebrations this weekend, I'll be too busy to install the replacement antenna, base and new muffler. I guess it'll have to wait until late next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home